New Business Formation
The administration process involved in a new business formation requires careful planning, research and preparation. Our expertise and experience shape your ideas and ventures into successful businesses.
We help you with:
- Your business set up. This is appropriate to the type of business, how you work and whether you will employ staff.
- Business registration. We advise you on the different types of formation to suit your objectives, such as Sole Trader, Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership or Partnership.
- Registration procedures at Companies House and HMRC
- All aspects of business compliance, company secretarial issues and administration.
- Record Keeping. We will guide you through the process of accurate Bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll and any other accounting requirements.
How much does it cost?
Although each business registration requirement differs, a Limited Company formation costs from just £125 plus VAT. Once we have formed your Limited Company, you will receive all the necessary documentation, along with an application for free business banking, VAT and PAYE registration details.
Action Accountants offer the lowest and fully-inclusive price available. Our formation package covers:
- Limited Company formation with Companies House.
- Registering the company for VAT and PAYE.
- Advice on the optimum share structure of your company.
- Help with organising a company bank account.
- Full telephone support throughout.
Forming your company through Action Accountants brings you fast results, peace of mind and convenience. Contact us today to get started